Tuesday 27 October 2009

I HEART: An ode to Regent's Park.

I'm back, I'm here, I'm alive and well. A week without posting? Unacceptable, I know, and sure, I was ill and then completely lost my voice for a few days which was interesting to say the least. I think I scared the guy at the other end of the phone in RD Franks when I rang to check that the latest issue of the Acne Paper had arrived (how good is it people?), I overdosed on Soothers, provided constant entertainment for my boyfriend, started reading Huckleberry Finn on my new i-pod Touch (b'day pressie that's forever attached to my hand now) and after the 4th day panicked that I may not speak again. OK, I get it; inability to speak does not equal inability to type so here it goes; I'm lazy. I went for walks in Regent's Park and took an insane number of pictures of leaves (not since Nikko, Japan have I been so enthralled by the colour of trees); leaves on the ground, leaves on trees, brown leaves, green leaves (not many of those left!), red and yellow leaves. I have so much to write about I don't know where to start so excuse any sudden bombardment of posts but then again, don't be surprised if the next one comes a week later with pics of squirrels or bare trees. It's autumn. It's pretty out there.




Images by me (can't you tell?!)

No comments: