Tuesday 20 October 2009

BLOG BLESS: The fantastic Ms Phillips!

Beware; after seeing Wes Anderson's The Fantastic Mr. Fox last week, I'm in the, annoying I'll admit, habit of calling everyone Fantastic, see last post. OK, not everyone, only those who I feel deserve it and I don't think there's anybody that deserves it more than Arianne Phillips. Oh, and I'm still debating whether I can carry a corduroy suit like Foxy. This remains to be seen but I'm still gleaming from interviewing Ms Phillips for Grazia Daily on working alongside The Fantastic Mr. Ford (I'll stop soon, I promise!) on his directorial debut, A Single Man. And yes, there's a bit about some cool kid going by the name of Madonna. And no, since I'm still ecstatic about getting a quote from My Only God Bruce Weber back in April, the gleaming will not go away any time soon!


No comments: