Wednesday 26 January 2011

I HEART: Twirling, Swirling and Jumping for Whistles!

A lot of you seemed to love the Whistles SS11 preview. That doesn't surprise me, of course!


Today started with yet another moody London sky and a light drizzle that was enough to make me desperate for summer and bucket-loads of sunshine. Are we there yet? Nope but I'm patiently waiting for the morning when I get up and notice that something is different; the day is brighter, warmer but in a reassuring here-to-stay way, the plants outside seem to have a sparkle, a hyper bee or two start appearing at my window...and the thought enters my head; spring is finally here!



Until then I will make do with looking at more beautiful summer collections, making a wish-list of what to get and how to throw things together (square-cut men's jumpers with girly skirts a new obsession of mine) and daydreaming about floaty, light dresses with bare legs. This just-released video preview of Whistles' SS11 collection has managed to lift my spirits even though the moment I saw the girl turn, twirl and swirl in the halterneck white dress (00:54 secs in) I actually gasped. So pretty, so summery, so perfect!

Whistles Spring / Summer 2011 from WHISTLES on Vimeo.

4 comments:

PR Guide Soph said...

The best video I have ever seen. Fact.
x

Bardotty said...

I am so buying that dress...!

Sonia said...

Great video. And the clothes... so desirable... Want everything!

felicia said...

Stunning.BTW You have a lovely blog!

felicia

http://chicintown.blogspot.com/