Tuesday 14 June 2011

BLOG BLESS: This Is The End, My Friends...


As promised, and thanks to my sis, here's what the presenter of the Greek Dancing With The Stars wore to the grand finale of the show on Sunday. I must admit, I was ever so slightly disappointed, given what she donned in previous episodes was so life-enhancing and out of this universe and beyond the next! Let's be honest though, it's always been about the hair and although I had grander ambitions for a full-scale eat-your-heart-out-Maria-Antoinetta assault on the senses and minds of the nation like this...


...sis reassured me that this particular magical creation looked awe-inspiring from every single different angle so bravo Milady!





All pics taken by my sis who I imagine was also in the required open-mouthed state while snapping.

1 comment:

Ms.Paradise said...

WHOA, this lady is after my own heart! The gown, the make-up, the hair...I love it.